Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

PraiseMaMa.com

Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop) is one of the biggest record label in Nigeria owned by music-man Olamide. The name YBNL  is a slang in the hood meaning Yahoo boy no laptop which is basically about a young boy making good money with no illegal business. Olamide Started off with coded tunes and after a few hits he moved on to start his own record label and he has so far signed 5 artiste. I think it is a brave move and it says a lot of things about how much love is in the hood because all the artiste he signed are boys from Bariga and environs where he grew up. Praisemama.com is exclusively bringing to you all 6 artiste full names including Olamide, the official Dj, official producer, official stylist and Manager because we care about you and what you need to know. YBNL seems to be one of the most organised music group around. Stay glued as we introduce the acts and the other guys that make the group to be what it is to you

Share and comment below

** Look Here **

Free Promotion  !!! Free  Promo !!!  Promotion Promo !!!

Send your Mp3 (No link Please), Album Art and Press Release to info@praisemama.com  || Subject of the Email should be : Free Promo

Want to be part of PraiseMaMa Team ? Contact +905338302695

1. Olamide CEO of YBNL ( Olamide Adedeji )

Click to Join YBNL Crew

2. Lil kesh ( Keshinro Ololade )

3. Adekunle Gold ( Adekunle Kosoko )

Cheap Study Abroad in a Conducive Environment. | No TOEFL Required. | Internationally Recognized..

Admission for Fall Semester Begin !!! SCHOLARSHIPS 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% SCHOLARSHIPS

Whatsapp || Viber:  +905338302695

Admission within 3 Days !!! No Processing Fee !!! No Agent Fee !!!

4.Chinko Ekun ( OLADIPO OLAMIDE ) Exit from YBNL

5. Victor ( Fadayomi Victor )

6. Xino ( Benjamin Chinedu Ahamefula )

7. Pheelz ( Phillip Kayode Moses )

(Ybnl Official in house producer)

8. Dj Enimoney ( Eniola Olamilekan Adedeji )

(Ybnl Official Dj and Olamide Younger Brother )

9. Zini Couture (YBNL official tailor and Stylist)

10. Ikemefuna Alex Okeke (Ybnl Manager)

11. Temmie Ovwasa (Ybnl Princess)

12. Davolee Ileka

www.flourishnaija.com is the Latest General Discussion Forum for Africans.

Buy & Sell, Promote your Songs/Musical Video, Market Your Work, Job Opportunities, Political Talk etc.

You can do all this via www.flourishnaija.com for free.

VECTOR THA VIPER IS THE CASE STUDY OF A NEW STUDY (UNIVERSITY FINAL PROJECT)
ketchup releases new promo photos for new single 'pam pam'

Comments

comments

205 comments

1 2 3 10
  1. OAT Physus - August 31, 2015 7:01 pm

Ybnl… U already knw. Dma killin t. Strit ti take ova .woos woobi malogo oh

2. enoch - September 17, 2015 11:04 pm

love ybnl am Enoch I live in Kaduna I loved to sing an I need help pls my number to call me I can come to Lagos an for the ybnl nation

3. Lil kesh - September 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Lil kesh na me be ur guy i dey hail u for anywhere u dey i bow o god wil strengthen u if u reach ondo state for my skul i dey spread ur name around so guy wenting to met u one faithful day

• wycleezben - November 11, 2015 5:47 pm

kesh ybnl never made mistake by signing you keep it up kesh baba, just your voice please.

4. Toplex - September 26, 2015 9:02 pm

I can rap n sing hip hop but I have no money I want olamide baddo to sign me to YBNL nation text me on email starfazz@naij.com or starfazz@gmail.com

5. ibcomzzy - September 29, 2015 10:43 am

I dey wish u long lify my owen oga nd api life

6. Ekundayo yuppie - October 1, 2015 2:49 pm

I love this group so much,and am very capable to sing for the tune if this group can try to interview me. Y B N L matter arrising

7. Ekundayo yuppie - October 1, 2015 2:53 pm

Ybnl nation,you run the town

8. monica - October 3, 2015 7:32 pm

ybnl i swear your the baddest crew i real love you i wish sometimes i could be there in nija so that i can meet y ooh then today i oknow the meaning of ybnl although iam not a boy iam a girl i i’ll call myself ygnl(yahoo girl no laptop Looool am stupid and little crayz sometime (am just teasing you ybnl)i swear iam your no1 FAN FROM TANZANIA i love you guysss olamide lil kesh etc😘😘😘😘

9. Kristova - October 8, 2015 6:13 am

Woa! Kip it up luv u guyz lyk madt nd dreaming of becomin a member of d YBNL nation! I love rapping nd rap lives in me.. I based @ abia! I do yoruba/igbo/english rap…. {08106065959} God bless as u consider my comment!

10. isaben - October 11, 2015 6:42 pm

tuale to d big boss of d big group olamide baddo am beggin my boss i can rap both in eng. an yoruba am in iwo please sign me “tuale to my oga u be boss ur money bank also dey 4 ur purse” 08169158838 08160683213

11. shoyan - October 11, 2015 7:27 pm

Hi olamide (baddo) and all YBNL members I thank you for entertaining Nigeria and ur kindness to every coming star’s, I love YBNL NATION and I will be so glad if u can be my boss I have the talent of music (rapping and singing) and I will be so glad if u can train me and I will be so glad if u can bring me up and give me a trial. You can also contact me on (08103628543).Thanks

12. remy fwesh - October 12, 2015 9:13 pm

hmmm ybnl dis is ma NUM 07039352174 am a comfam raper check dis out…every day momarin Lori street pelu gravity ninu studio pelu bobo moma shakiti spirit awon nigas MI strong wonde wa lagidi…I do raps a lot and I will love to join u guys

13. remy fwesh - October 12, 2015 9:14 pm

I gat great chorus,lyk u know wot am saying

14. Gentle~ifeluv - October 14, 2015 5:11 am

I m a rapper nd wanna join u buh m stil a teen

15. Amaka - October 15, 2015 1:02 pm

I Love Lil kesh.. I wud love to meet u.. Muaaaah

16. holyboy - October 17, 2015 1:17 pm

i luv yu…ybnl …plz help me m a young artist 18yrs ave released two tracks titled sisi-eko nd double tuale…plz assist mee…diz my numba 08126589409

17. princeloveth - October 22, 2015 2:49 pm

chaiii……I fall for you all my boss I really like you my king….king badoooo I pray that god that dey beside you we never go back amen………. I just wanna use this opportunity to told you all that am an upcoming artiste nd I wish to join you…19yrs old with three songs this is my number 07036463514 nd my gmail address is this kisslovethsneh@gmail.com and my bbm pin is this 59021085……. am from Ilesha in osunstate………thank you all for ur concentration nd for ur support…. no more tuale….kuaite

18. ikedoo - October 22, 2015 10:09 pm

is young john not a member of ybnl crew

• olu shewen - October 25, 2015 9:20 pm

My name is olu shewe, I lik rapping, I want u members of YBNL 2 sign me 2 ur group, I will b so glad if u cn bring me up nd giv me a trial,

19. YeNzzy - October 26, 2015 6:51 am

Hella To Ybnl Crew And Much Regard To King Badoo. Please Notify Me For Ybnl Next Upcoming Audition I Really Want To Be Part Of It. This My Contact.[ 08141304083].My Facebook User Name.[ Liamey YeNzzy Williams]. My Twitter Username.[ IamliameyYen]. My Page. [YeNzzy]. And My Email.[ Yenchiemela@yahoo.Com] Thanks.

20. Adeyemi wasiu - November 1, 2015 3:03 pm

I like that nation, God bless YBNL God bless wasper and every people reading

• charles boma - November 14, 2016 11:42 am

hello YBNL maniger pls i ned your help i want to be promot in music am jost a velage boy but i can du100%)09039383579

1 2 3 10