Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

PraiseMaMa.com

Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop) is one of the biggest record label in Nigeria owned by music-man Olamide. The name YBNL  is a slang in the hood meaning Yahoo boy no laptop which is basically about a young boy making good money with no illegal business. Olamide Started off with coded tunes and after a few hits he moved on to start his own record label and he has so far signed 5 artiste. I think it is a brave move and it says a lot of things about how much love is in the hood because all the artiste he signed are boys from Bariga and environs where he grew up. Praisemama.com is exclusively bringing to you all 6 artiste full names including Olamide, the official Dj, official producer, official stylist and Manager because we care about you and what you need to know. YBNL seems to be one of the most organised music group around. Stay glued as we introduce the acts and the other guys that make the group to be what it is to you

Share and comment below

** Look Here **

Free Promotion  !!! Free  Promo !!!  Promotion Promo !!!

Send your Mp3 (No link Please), Album Art and Press Release to info@praisemama.com  || Subject of the Email should be : Free Promo

Want to be part of PraiseMaMa Team ? Contact +905338302695

1. Olamide CEO of YBNL ( Olamide Adedeji )

Click to Join YBNL Crew

2. Lil kesh ( Keshinro Ololade )

3. Adekunle Gold ( Adekunle Kosoko )

Cheap Study Abroad in a Conducive Environment. | No TOEFL Required. | Internationally Recognized..

Admission for Fall Semester Begin !!! SCHOLARSHIPS 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% SCHOLARSHIPS

Whatsapp || Viber:  +905338302695

Admission within 3 Days !!! No Processing Fee !!! No Agent Fee !!!

4.Chinko Ekun ( OLADIPO OLAMIDE ) Exit from YBNL

5. Victor ( Fadayomi Victor )

6. Xino ( Benjamin Chinedu Ahamefula )

7. Pheelz ( Phillip Kayode Moses )

(Ybnl Official in house producer)

8. Dj Enimoney ( Eniola Olamilekan Adedeji )

(Ybnl Official Dj and Olamide Younger Brother )

9. Zini Couture (YBNL official tailor and Stylist)

10. Ikemefuna Alex Okeke (Ybnl Manager)

11. Temmie Ovwasa (Ybnl Princess)

12. Davolee Ileka

www.flourishnaija.com is the Latest General Discussion Forum for Africans.

Buy & Sell, Promote your Songs/Musical Video, Market Your Work, Job Opportunities, Political Talk etc.

You can do all this via www.flourishnaija.com for free.

VECTOR THA VIPER IS THE CASE STUDY OF A NEW STUDY (UNIVERSITY FINAL PROJECT)
ketchup releases new promo photos for new single 'pam pam'

Comments

comments

205 comments

1. Matoskid - November 1, 2015 10:37 pm

Broda OLAMIDE my nane is MATOSkID, if u cn jurt gv me a chance 2 freestyle in ur presence, i wil be very happy. And u wil c how gud i am. I can rap. And i cn also dance

2. otachukwu ibe - November 4, 2015 12:30 pm

i rely love dix crew my man olamide bado,kesh a.k.a i no well i luv u al

3. onyeche Godswill Kelechi - November 5, 2015 6:44 am

Am a guy that love music when it from olamide it makes me love it more my home my street my house I know as a YBNL member but I wnt it to be real pls boss badoosneh. ur boy kellybadooskisneh..am willing to work u I love to work with.. jar bless YBNL NATION

4. onyeche Godswill Kelechi - November 5, 2015 7:38 am

Am ONYECHE GODSWILL KELECHI..I love music so much specially dat is from olamide my home my house my street.. am well knw as a YBNL Member but I wnt to be a real ybnl member.. @olamide I love to work with..in any area entertainment worK’s sound area, electrical areas..I will be glad to be ybnl crew…Tnk u boss u cn reach me my line 08172790914 etisalat line

5. pamilerin - November 6, 2015 10:33 pm

• adelaja olamide - September 10, 2016 1:03 pm

just wana thanks d boss@OLAMIDE BADOO really want to be like you I also have d talent of rapping and singing,and I have some song that I we like you to hear pls contact me@+2348104405457 or Facebook Lizzie berrie jerrie

6. pamilerin - November 6, 2015 10:34 pm

I love to be among the lovest crew…………. Sir badoo sneh……. Am in a group 4 the past 2years no improvement(LBS NATION… LYRICALLY BORN SOLDIER) here is my contact, plz bros 08141847111

7. Olojo oluwadare - November 10, 2015 1:08 pm

I just love ybnl

8. Olojo oluwadare - November 10, 2015 1:15 pm

Hello my name is dapson am a sing at oyo stata i want 2 join ybnl pls my is 08146388614

9. SKYKID - November 18, 2015 4:49 pm

My name is skykid and i am 15 years old, am a good rapper and singer, i will love to be in the great ybnl nation, please help me!!! My number is 08138092091

10. young pec - November 20, 2015 8:20 pm

sharaks 2 ybnl am young pec an up coming artist i love be a loyal boy to ybnl nation and i hav a new track to realese. I wil be glad it i can be part of ybnl and if my mentor olamide and lil kesh wil sign me as a boy here is my contact 08065536434 thanks ybnl.

11. shijisijox - November 21, 2015 5:26 am

Ha,I hail bro olamide oh,he is an inspirational guy,I wil love to join D label even iff I shuld b cleaning ur shoe *Am ready. It ur gurl shijisijox.

12. Oladimeji - November 24, 2015 11:47 am

big tua…to d famous olamide cos u run d town,mk i no lie i felt relieve anytime i listen to d badest crew music…every tym me i wake down on my knee everytym me i pray lukin forward to God mercy nd also d crew acceptance…i am extraordinary .u can kip me in d studio room nd i promise music wil tk control.jah bless

13. Mercyg - November 28, 2015 2:35 pm

King badoo.truly know upcoming are many ,i will be happy if u can sign me,bt if u did n0t i w0n’t blame u.bro i promise u will soon hear my voice,am Mercyg.a yoruba rapper.08140396803.i love ybnl.i love anytin Ibile

• Yungfizzy - November 30, 2015 12:54 pm

y young John no dey na

• Yungfizzy - November 30, 2015 1:37 pm

BADOO if u be ma BOSS i will be greatfull dis ma number 08164821957 or mail me yungstarc@gmail.com

14. t.shade - November 30, 2015 4:27 pm

I will lyk to b wif ybnl abeg cos of u guys I lost over 20k u can go and download my song at 2share.com….. assassin rap….. if I am capable diz is my number 08176714328…. and if I an not.. nobody is perfect…. one love.. ybnl

15. PALLY - December 1, 2015 8:17 pm

YBNL much love 2 u all

16. Ambrose Mayor - December 6, 2015 11:36 am

Ibile UNITED I really love ur crew, I know that one we are going to chil together… GOD bless u all, YBNL fans

17. Ambrose Mayor - December 6, 2015 11:37 am

Ibile UNITED I really love ur crew, I know that one day we are going to chil together… GOD bless u all, YBNL fans

18. vivarea - December 7, 2015 2:23 pm

Hey bro am feelin u guyz lyk for real men..YBNL NATION is a place to be for a talented individual lyk me…am rili aiming to join ur best group,am akorede by name, am also one of those boiz in bariga, and have always wanted to be maself 4 so so long i wish u help me to achive dat very aim of mine… WE Dem boiz on the street hustling 4 doo. 08167879786 dat’s ma #…

19. Anonymous - December 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Would like to Join YBNL team

20. Anonymous - December 26, 2015 10:19 pm

well done big badoo am ur biggest fans I love ybnl somuch I will be so so happy if u wishing and cleaning ur shoes long life and prosperity 08120603568