Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

PraiseMaMa.com

Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop) is one of the biggest record label in Nigeria owned by music-man Olamide. The name YBNL  is a slang in the hood meaning Yahoo boy no laptop which is basically about a young boy making good money with no illegal business. Olamide Started off with coded tunes and after a few hits he moved on to start his own record label and he has so far signed 5 artiste. I think it is a brave move and it says a lot of things about how much love is in the hood because all the artiste he signed are boys from Bariga and environs where he grew up. Praisemama.com is exclusively bringing to you all 6 artiste full names including Olamide, the official Dj, official producer, official stylist and Manager because we care about you and what you need to know. YBNL seems to be one of the most organised music group around. Stay glued as we introduce the acts and the other guys that make the group to be what it is to you

Share and comment below

** Look Here **

Free Promotion  !!! Free  Promo !!!  Promotion Promo !!!

Send your Mp3 (No link Please), Album Art and Press Release to info@praisemama.com  || Subject of the Email should be : Free Promo

Want to be part of PraiseMaMa Team ? Contact +905338302695

1. Olamide CEO of YBNL ( Olamide Adedeji )

Click to Join YBNL Crew

2. Lil kesh ( Keshinro Ololade )

3. Adekunle Gold ( Adekunle Kosoko )

Cheap Study Abroad in a Conducive Environment. | No TOEFL Required. | Internationally Recognized..

Admission for Fall Semester Begin !!! SCHOLARSHIPS 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% SCHOLARSHIPS

Whatsapp || Viber:  +905338302695

Admission within 3 Days !!! No Processing Fee !!! No Agent Fee !!!

4.Chinko Ekun ( OLADIPO OLAMIDE ) Exit from YBNL

5. Victor ( Fadayomi Victor )

6. Xino ( Benjamin Chinedu Ahamefula )

7. Pheelz ( Phillip Kayode Moses )

(Ybnl Official in house producer)

8. Dj Enimoney ( Eniola Olamilekan Adedeji )

(Ybnl Official Dj and Olamide Younger Brother )

9. Zini Couture (YBNL official tailor and Stylist)

10. Ikemefuna Alex Okeke (Ybnl Manager)

11. Temmie Ovwasa (Ybnl Princess)

12. Davolee Ileka

www.flourishnaija.com is the Latest General Discussion Forum for Africans.

Buy & Sell, Promote your Songs/Musical Video, Market Your Work, Job Opportunities, Political Talk etc.

You can do all this via www.flourishnaija.com for free.

VECTOR THA VIPER IS THE CASE STUDY OF A NEW STUDY (UNIVERSITY FINAL PROJECT)
ketchup releases new promo photos for new single 'pam pam'

Comments

comments

205 comments

1. Juwon - January 8, 2016 2:11 pm

Broda mi sneh please just wanna be among you crew and I believe if you see me you will not what I can do bro….baddo lee to gba kukusi de shanghai…baba I need you die please just help me..every album from baddo lee was a hit.. back to back from..ybln to baddest guy ever liveth,2king,street OT now eyan mayweather fuck that shit street ti take over

2. Anonymous - January 8, 2016 4:31 pm

I love YBNL,bt after olamide na me

3. Anonymous - January 10, 2016 6:11 am

Olamide u are gudday

4. Anonymous - January 10, 2016 2:11 pm

Olamide please i want to be your omose in ur member 4 life plz gv me ur number dis is my number 08165877821

5. Anonymous - January 11, 2016 4:13 pm

ybnl crew of dah great boss ,I Dnt mind if I can be part of d crew this year …am a cool r ‘n’ b…freestyle guy…. I hail baba 08144068655

6. Respect - January 12, 2016 7:24 am

KING ‘BADOO’ ko gbodo pe meji ooooo; MASTER OLAMIDE ADEDEJI see all of ur album lawa like baba; eyin lari ti ise yii fii wu wa, baba d way u rap is d one i like, d way u dress is one i like, .Baba see dis Freestyle YBNL sani master, ok see oya wobi omo guy, mi omun sckuchy mi o mu scku die, ofe ku abi ofe die, matowo bona oya kaii, OLAMIDE BADOO Sir, YBNL saa ni Master, bope titi oma dara, UNIQUE BABA loun sanu wa, story mi lagbara, masodiee fun ee oya logbaga, MASTER BADOO MR KESH awon eleyi hit ni street bi ti LION MEESI baba orin po ti mofeko, oya gbagbe pe J.BROWN saloo, in dis Rap mi ole salo, tobaru ee loju tee le mi kaloo,(BADESS GUY EVER LIVETH) ‘KING BADOO’ ‘LIL KESH’ in d building ‘J.BROWN’ filee fun gba koje no be poisin.I want you to help me (07069623807) respect to you.

7. Anonymous - January 12, 2016 8:39 pm

I want to join ybnl team

• garang macham - October 28, 2017 3:17 am

I really love YBNL….because of the music

• garang macham - October 28, 2017 3:22 am

I just love YBNL hits,
      if i join YBNL…I’ll be like
      badoo

8. Anonymous - January 13, 2016 8:56 pm

YBNL NATION: they are my best fan in africa e.g Olamide(badoo), Lil Kesh e.t.c all in ybnl are my favorite artist

9. Anonymous - January 13, 2016 10:17 pm

koni baje baba,sir baddoo eleda Elenu ….k.baddoo ewa ti esho ko yin je o olo’un..baba EMA kanal.. (PINCOD) 07066943482

10. Anonymous - January 14, 2016 11:40 am

11. Anonymous - January 14, 2016 11:41 am

YBNL to bad i luv u guys crew nd dresng, pls am an upcoming artiste nd am also a profesional photographer i wil lyk to join u guys crew. May be i can bcome a dude. My number is 08120773328

12. Anonymous - January 14, 2016 6:10 pm

Bros olamide pls I just wanna tell u dat I love ur group wihich is YBNL NATION knows as yahoo boy no laptop nation. Bado pls I want to be among u pls.

13. Anonymous - January 15, 2016 5:04 pm

olamide you re d best. I love you lil kesh and others.no female among you and I will love to b d first female among you o m a good dancer and can also sing, so I wnt mind if you can help me out

14. Anonymous - January 15, 2016 8:01 pm

I WISH TO JOIN THE YBNL

15. Anonymous - January 15, 2016 8:16 pm

AM A BAD BOY BUT NOT TO BAD I LOVE YOU GUYS MY NO.07063144778

16. Anonymous - January 15, 2016 11:14 pm

I LUV UR GROUP.EYAN MAY WEATHER.

17. Anonymous - January 16, 2016 9:49 am

Hi baddo …..eyan may wheather…. Am upcoming artiste . I wish to join u ybnl record label to achieve my dream . Contact 07066334048 plz

18. Anonymous - January 16, 2016 9:53 am

My stage name is Albert aka ajiboy i wish tu Join ybnl to achieve my drama plz contact me 07066334048 plz boss …………..

19. Anonymous - January 16, 2016 4:06 pm

I LUV U GUY Olamide can i join u.i am a rapper both no hepper number-08130278764

20. Olami - January 16, 2016 10:22 pm

my great to olamide badoo an u will live life as long as u be badoo, an my own name is Nicholas an my popular name known is OLAMIGUY so I need your help so u can help me beg ybnl nation so make u teach me how to rap as u the rap but me I sabi am small ,so an am living in K S U anyigba.my number is 08056864468