Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

PraiseMaMa.com

Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop) is one of the biggest record label in Nigeria owned by music-man Olamide. The name YBNL  is a slang in the hood meaning Yahoo boy no laptop which is basically about a young boy making good money with no illegal business. Olamide Started off with coded tunes and after a few hits he moved on to start his own record label and he has so far signed 5 artiste. I think it is a brave move and it says a lot of things about how much love is in the hood because all the artiste he signed are boys from Bariga and environs where he grew up. Praisemama.com is exclusively bringing to you all 6 artiste full names including Olamide, the official Dj, official producer, official stylist and Manager because we care about you and what you need to know. YBNL seems to be one of the most organised music group around. Stay glued as we introduce the acts and the other guys that make the group to be what it is to you

Share and comment below

** Look Here **

Free Promotion  !!! Free  Promo !!!  Promotion Promo !!!

Send your Mp3 (No link Please), Album Art and Press Release to info@praisemama.com  || Subject of the Email should be : Free Promo

Want to be part of PraiseMaMa Team ? Contact +905338302695

1. Olamide CEO of YBNL ( Olamide Adedeji )

Click to Join YBNL Crew

2. Lil kesh ( Keshinro Ololade )

3. Adekunle Gold ( Adekunle Kosoko )

Cheap Study Abroad in a Conducive Environment. | No TOEFL Required. | Internationally Recognized..

Admission for Fall Semester Begin !!! SCHOLARSHIPS 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% SCHOLARSHIPS

Whatsapp || Viber:  +905338302695

Admission within 3 Days !!! No Processing Fee !!! No Agent Fee !!!

4.Chinko Ekun ( OLADIPO OLAMIDE ) Exit from YBNL

5. Victor ( Fadayomi Victor )

6. Xino ( Benjamin Chinedu Ahamefula )

7. Pheelz ( Phillip Kayode Moses )

(Ybnl Official in house producer)

8. Dj Enimoney ( Eniola Olamilekan Adedeji )

(Ybnl Official Dj and Olamide Younger Brother )

9. Zini Couture (YBNL official tailor and Stylist)

10. Ikemefuna Alex Okeke (Ybnl Manager)

11. Temmie Ovwasa (Ybnl Princess)

12. Davolee Ileka

www.flourishnaija.com is the Latest General Discussion Forum for Africans.

Buy & Sell, Promote your Songs/Musical Video, Market Your Work, Job Opportunities, Political Talk etc.

You can do all this via www.flourishnaija.com for free.

VECTOR THA VIPER IS THE CASE STUDY OF A NEW STUDY (UNIVERSITY FINAL PROJECT)
ketchup releases new promo photos for new single 'pam pam'

Comments

comments

205 comments

1 3 4 5 6 7 10
  1. Anonymous - January 17, 2016 5:35 pm

Helo bros Olamide (Baddo) i just wanna tell u dat i luv all ur songs and dat i wanna join ur group to be a graphic designer

2. Anonymous - January 17, 2016 8:43 pm

Badoo osa, i dey hail u boss; na u be baba:::::itz ur boy meduna: am a singer nt a rapper nd also a song writer..salute to d king. My num 08100014007: 08133648064 tanx, God bless y b n l nation, God bless nigeria, God bless our people.

3. Anonymous - January 18, 2016 9:54 pm

hlo boss god bless you.#god bless ybnl am a raper i need hlp sir may god hlp you as u hlp me 09081716123

4. Anonymous - January 18, 2016 10:02 pm

May god bless you and ybnl.i know am notin to i just need your hlp sir am raper my no sir 09081716123

5. Anonymous - January 20, 2016 1:14 am

Am FEMI by name PHEMTOP by stage name, not gona share any story 2 diz page dan jaz my phon digits 08183133527. Kindly cal me 2 confirm ma dope Ibile nonstop Flowz afta den i share u 4 of ma Tracks 4 u 2 Confirm if am Colified 2 get sign into ya label.
    God Bles YBNL.

6. Anonymous - January 20, 2016 1:16 am

King badoo,i am with you,them no fit do you anything

7. Anonymous - January 20, 2016 1:03 pm

God bless YBNL

8. Anonymous - January 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Lik to join ybnl ooooooooooo

9. Anonymous - January 20, 2016 4:34 pm

I love u badoo and i we allway love u. the king of Y.B.N.L. I kown that i we see u 1 day. Love u badoo. I live in P.H

10. Donwizzy - January 20, 2016 6:58 pm

Mr olamide may god help you nd your crew wish is ybnl,yahoo boy no laptop,i wish to join your crew but firstly i dont knw how am gonna see u,secondly i dont knw how you are going to accept me because you dont knw me,but am a singer like adekunle gold and am a rapper too,pls if u can consider me with this.contact me am sorry for giving you work to do,but man go chop na,my name banjoko adewale(don wizzy).my phone number is 08175862167.Am very sorry for giving work,because i dont knw your contact so that i will call u,pls consider me.

11. YBNL - January 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Respect to ma boss baddoo……salute to ma dode nigga lil kesh…..i all luv u nd i wanna join ur crew dats YBNL to be the ghost rapper…..god will surely bless u as u grant me this upotunity……….ofu elaba o washibi ikoto eko kowobo eba mi wa anty C D kajola shakiti bobo…….YBNL forever

• Anonymous - January 23, 2016 10:23 am

I want to be a part of y b n l

12. Anonymous - January 23, 2016 9:43 am

I love ybnl I which am one of you am a yung female rapper love u guyz

13. Anonymous - January 23, 2016 11:41 pm

I want ybnl plsssssssssssssssssssssssss i want to join ybnl i would serve u well plsssssss

14. Anonymous - January 23, 2016 11:50 pm

Dey say im young but ma purpose z d inspiration of a nation d innovation til i change d talk into a Conversation…..olamide o tun ti de..ki ni won duro de….u b boss on d cross ma salvation no be ya satisfaction….olamide i am akinyode marvellous john…i am a part of ybnl;)

15. Anonymous - January 24, 2016 10:05 am

YBNL are really trying and i which 2 be part of u guyz as a female hot rapper and love your goonz kip it up@oga olamide baddo,lil-kesh skibo,Pheelz,adekunle gold,yung john A.K.A d wicked producer,dj enny_money nd viktor

16. Anonymous - January 24, 2016 10:43 am

ybnl……Till DEATH!!!

17. kola - January 24, 2016 6:16 pm

I will like to be part of d ybnl to be der youngest singer in der group. if u guyz ar 10 den i will like to be ur eleven youngest singer@kolaskid 4real. respect to olamide and ybnl crew

18. addosha - January 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Im daddosha/tele.im an upcomin artistse i lik to join ybnl cos d record label is one of d best ever .i luv u guys.baddosneh,keshi,chiko,virtoh nd al ybnl start i luv u guys.god bless.it remain ur guy daddosha.

19. dada oluwaseun - January 25, 2016 5:45 am

Am dada oluwaseun by name. Am an artist, hip pop and dance hall. Singer and rapper. My stage name is Comic D Spacetures, i rap in english and raggea. I want to work 4 YBNL. Dis my number 08107566814. I have many track. Tank sir.

20. Anonymous - January 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Badoo rapper of our time

• uchena d guru - December 1, 2016 8:00 pm