Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

PraiseMaMa.com

Meet all 11 members of the YBNL crew

YBNL (Yahoo Boy No Laptop) is one of the biggest record label in Nigeria owned by music-man Olamide. The name YBNL  is a slang in the hood meaning Yahoo boy no laptop which is basically about a young boy making good money with no illegal business. Olamide Started off with coded tunes and after a few hits he moved on to start his own record label and he has so far signed 5 artiste. I think it is a brave move and it says a lot of things about how much love is in the hood because all the artiste he signed are boys from Bariga and environs where he grew up. Praisemama.com is exclusively bringing to you all 6 artiste full names including Olamide, the official Dj, official producer, official stylist and Manager because we care about you and what you need to know. YBNL seems to be one of the most organised music group around. Stay glued as we introduce the acts and the other guys that make the group to be what it is to you

Share and comment below

** Look Here **

Free Promotion  !!! Free  Promo !!!  Promotion Promo !!!

Send your Mp3 (No link Please), Album Art and Press Release to info@praisemama.com  || Subject of the Email should be : Free Promo

Want to be part of PraiseMaMa Team ? Contact +905338302695

1. Olamide CEO of YBNL ( Olamide Adedeji )

Click to Join YBNL Crew

2. Lil kesh ( Keshinro Ololade )

3. Adekunle Gold ( Adekunle Kosoko )

Cheap Study Abroad in a Conducive Environment. | No TOEFL Required. | Internationally Recognized..

Admission for Fall Semester Begin !!! SCHOLARSHIPS 25%, 50%, 75% & 100% SCHOLARSHIPS

Whatsapp || Viber:  +905338302695

Admission within 3 Days !!! No Processing Fee !!! No Agent Fee !!!

4.Chinko Ekun ( OLADIPO OLAMIDE ) Exit from YBNL

5. Victor ( Fadayomi Victor )

6. Xino ( Benjamin Chinedu Ahamefula )

7. Pheelz ( Phillip Kayode Moses )

(Ybnl Official in house producer)

8. Dj Enimoney ( Eniola Olamilekan Adedeji )

(Ybnl Official Dj and Olamide Younger Brother )

9. Zini Couture (YBNL official tailor and Stylist)

10. Ikemefuna Alex Okeke (Ybnl Manager)

11. Temmie Ovwasa (Ybnl Princess)

12. Davolee Ileka

www.flourishnaija.com is the Latest General Discussion Forum for Africans.

Buy & Sell, Promote your Songs/Musical Video, Market Your Work, Job Opportunities, Political Talk etc.

You can do all this via www.flourishnaija.com for free.

VECTOR THA VIPER IS THE CASE STUDY OF A NEW STUDY (UNIVERSITY FINAL PROJECT)
ketchup releases new promo photos for new single 'pam pam'

Comments

comments

205 comments

1. olamilekan - December 6, 2016 9:58 pm

2. olamilekan - December 6, 2016 10:04 pm

I wish to be amember of dis group…nd wish to feature badoo in my track titled OLAMIDE OTU WA LEKAN…I will b happy if my request is favourably reply to…Live it for d boss…I hail…u Cn also contact me…08147439609…

3. Bello oluwadamilare - December 8, 2016 2:48 pm

am Chating with someone on whatsapp nd am not realy sure it not a scam, i’ve been given d upcoming artist platform to fill I already filled it nd sent it back so please before I make any payments to dis guys account if u are truly d Ybnl manager dat am Chating with on whatsapp pls reply me on whatsapp so I can be 100% sure dat it not a scam #Damiray

• Deshy - December 8, 2016 4:32 pm

its a scam. dont trust him

4. nkwegu - December 13, 2016 9:32 pm

my regard 2 u all….may the good lord continue 2 bless u pple…whatever una lay una hands shall become blessing in Jesus name I pray…Amen….

now dis word goes 2 badoo now,the ybnl boss…2 be wit u.I am an upcoming artistse wit 3 singles titled …maga…OGini….u bad…..i have already trend it wit all my best….but am in need of ur support olamide badoo… 2 assist me…..promise u i will never let u down..

5. DESTINY - December 25, 2016 6:56 pm

May God always be with YBNL crews i always wish to be a part of YBNL nation under boss olamide baddoo am a singer and also a raper
    i promise to be a humble crew wit YBNL nation

6. oni - December 29, 2016 6:08 pm

My art name is sericross….> To all ybnl fans i personally really enjoy ur tracks & will soon join u with my believe….baba badoo i dey gbadun

7. orelusi - January 6, 2017 5:23 pm

orelusiidowu

8. Confidence - January 13, 2017 12:44 am

Tua, i salute u king badoo and all ybnl members, i just want to use dis opportunity to told u dat am an upcoming artist singer, i hv 4 tracks and i wish to join ybnl nation plz help me dis is my number 09078463253 or 09027240193 tanz.

9. mujlizzy - January 16, 2017 12:13 pm

i give tank to god for creat u i we give tank to you if you snig me up pls

10. Ojo - January 21, 2017 5:27 am

I will like to join YBNL and may God let them allow me

11. Usman seriki - January 22, 2017 10:14 pm

“Take it outside basket
    take it inside yoruba”
    yea its ur boi skoba,am 19 years old nd a talented upcoming musician ready to join ybnl Nation.may God continue 2 bless our boss olamide badoo…i fall 4 u sir.many ar wilin 2 join ybnl bcos of badoo…he’s a wel easy going man wit love,i realy lyk badoo,i would lyk 2 be wit him one day.tanx u all…07087106294 #turn up sneh#

• Moshood - April 2, 2017 8:48 am

Bro Abeg sign me to ybnl I fit sing like oritsefemi

12. Ekedayen Taiwo - January 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Good day.
    My name is Taiwo but people call me GKC as my stage name. I’m 19yrs by age, student as occupation but music as my hustle. I am upcoming one of the best Nigeria Musician, I am songwriter and I have written 210songs by myself. The only issue am having now is that. Am single and searching for a good records label to gear me up. I also love to be a member of YBNL NATION…..09066562200
    THANKS

13. ono -ono - January 26, 2017 6:39 am

ybnl …i rep even ttill death…..hello bozz olamide..am by name onoja emmanuel onoja…aka ono ono…a semi famous ..musician…in benue state, makurdi to b certain..a lover of music nd an up comin artttistt…..ready to blow d headz of our fello counttry ppl witt my God given ttalentt oof music…..appealin tto u nd d resttt memberz of d crew to look into my requestt …of makin me achieve my dream of becomin a YBNL…participanttt………ttanchu….07031660713

14. Solomon - February 9, 2017 7:40 am

am Solomon idoga Aka black solo…. am a young rapper and a singer….ready to move the world with my lovely music and need a record label…pls my motor I will happy if u help me.08161126066 bado I day with you

15. Adeola - February 25, 2017 12:26 am

am teeheewhy, respect 2 YBNL boss Olamide Badoo… Enu Ose o…

16. Tinny - March 15, 2017 12:27 am

YBNL NATION am here to make you feel good who is ur father oya tell me, who is ur mother sade tell me now tinny jobo o ni wa sade femi ni si………..

17. D.SWAG - March 30, 2017 7:42 pm

Respect 2 olamide baddo sneh ybnl boss …anyway oladips,davolee ki gbogboyin lo gbaradi tori ekun bo lona orin R.I.P ni mo ma ko fuyin bi samuel okwaraji…mtcheew industry walojumi walahi mio le wait mo awon to bejusimi lana wonsun won o le wake mo…SWAG(08141960261)

18. 2kiss - April 1, 2017 11:08 pm

YBNL for real bado am loyal. my name is anumudu arinze . my stage name 2kiss i am up coming actist but no sponsor,please i need a music lable that will promot my songs 07037026445

19. daryellow - April 2, 2017 8:50 am

i will do as u say bro trust me I no u fit bro just do it na beg I dey beg

20. Dwonder - April 7, 2017 12:00 pm

hmm. anyway
    only God blessings make one succeed,
    am also upcoming artist,
    I so mush believe!!
    sooner or later I go Blow
    and the word go celebrate me
    I’m Dwonder